Saturday, November 23, 2013

I love the velvet chairs. I also like the mirrors and side tables. It would all be black and white and mismatched

Rue Magazine (September 2012 Issue). Styling by Jen Ondyak. Photography by Emily Johnston Anderson.
Rue Magazine (September 2012 Issue). Styling by Jen Ondyak. Photography by Emily Johnston Anderson.
Click here to download
#architecture #interior design #windows #minimalism #white - Aplis in-Line by Kreon
#architecture #interior design #windows #minimalism #white - Aplis in-Line by Kreon
Click here to download
Living room, Platner - easy chair for Knoll
Living room, Platner - easy chair for Knoll
Click here to download
I love the velvet chairs. I also like the mirrors and side tables. It would all be black and white and mismatched
I love the velvet chairs. I also like the mirrors and side tables. It would all be black and white and mismatched
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment